Friday, September 21, 2012

Friends and Family

Well, I can truly say I am blessed beyond imagination. This week has brought special times with friends and family that demonstrate caring in a way that makes me feel special. From bonding time with my incredible oldest son, a study session on Wednesday evening with an amazing friend who is also working on his doctorate, dinner on Thursday night with a wonderful friend that grew up as I did in a rural area and understands my fascination with Honey Boo Boo, lunch on Friday with a teacher friend whom I have known for a very long time and means the world to me and cell phone calls to and from many others when I needed a pick me up. Having wonderful friends that talk to me when I am lonely, listen to me when I am upset and just sit with me when I need to have someone close by, makes my life so much better. Friends and family come in all shapes, sizes, color, religions, and orientations which helps me to understand different perspectives,ideas, and opinions. I count myself a very rich person because of all the treasures I have in those I call friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment